Wednesday, September 21, 2011

On the Hunt for Vintage China

Dear Blogging friends, if you can find any of these pieces of Salem Biscayne china, any shape or form in a thrift store etc buy them for me please and I will paypal you for the pieces plus shipping. This is a dream china set for me, I just love the colors of them, and I can not wait to get my cabinets painted to stick them in there! If you have any of these that you want to sell please use the contact me button on the top left of my blog!

The Salem Biscayne China was made in 1958. 
 I love this pattern, simply because its feminine without overdoing it. The colors on the plate is absolutely beautiful.

This is the mark on the bottom of the China. I am looking for several pieces, as I would like a full china set for my new open cabinets. Any leads would be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Both of my daughters are mid century nuts! They have patterns similar to yours but I haven't seen this one. I'll keep my eyes open for you!
    Happy hunting.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed a lovely and refreshing pattern... I have never seen it before so thanks for sharing... Good Luck...Hugs

    ReplyDelete