Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tea Cup Thursday : Midcentury Anyone?

Welcome Everyone to Tea Cup Thursday hosted by Mrs Spencer!


How about some Mid Century Tea or Coffe this Morning! I bring to you the Salem Biscayne pattern that I am desperatly searching for! I have a few pieces of the headed to my house including some tea cups, coffee cups, and the tea pot! 




I think the most amazing feeling is coming home to a porch filled with goodness, especially vintage goodness. I love the Salem Biscayne pattern, the blue almost matches my wall color, and the subtle hints of green and pink are just great to me! Did you know that Salem commissioned Fire King to make casserole dishes in this pattern? I also have a few of these coming my way!

Yet again I send a plee if you have any of this pattern available use that email me button in the top left corner! I am especially on the hunt for the clear glass fireking pieces such as the tumblers, desert dishes, ash trays, coasters. Yes I really did just say all of that!

Happy Hunting!
-Goldie

1 comment:

  1. Love your mid century version of Ms Spenser's Teacup Thursday. How goes the hunt?
    Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete