Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tea Cup Thursday

So I bring to you another Tea Cup Thursday with some more midcentury! Instead of finding pictures online you actually get my pictures! As I get more of my Salem Biscayne pattern in i get more excited. I am also going to show you a pattern that was given to me from my grandma.

This is a Tea Cup set given to my from my Grandmother who found it at a Thrift Store years ago. There are no markings, but they match my kitchen and hold a dear place in my heart.



Now to show off a few of my Salem biscayne pieces and to show you how well these pieces fit with the tea cups i recieved from my grandmother.

Please excuse the ugly cabinets. We are currently in the middle of a redo. Here you see several pices. Sugar, Creamer, Gravy Boat, and Salt and Pepper Shakers.


A picture of everything sitting on the counter. My Biscayne Tea Pot and Glasses


I scored this thing on ebay for $9.99. The person who had it didnt even know what they had. There are similar ones selling for $65 I couldnt bring myself to buy a tea pot for that much.



These amazing glasses are super hard to find. Originally made from Fireking for the salem china company to match the pattern.


This is a stack of Lunch plates, another ebay score. I cant wait to get my big packages in with the FULL SET I found on craigslist in Vermont, yes ladies and gents there is a 70+ piece set being mailed to me. I am amazed and blessed to have found such a great person to be willing enough to do that for me.

Happy Hunting!
-Goldie



4 comments:

  1. These are all so awesome! I want to go have a big tea party now. :)

    Thanks for all your nice comments. Sorry it has taken me so long to follow back. You're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your dishes. It's so fun to follow your hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these dishes, I have one cup and saucer that I adore in this pattern...I just love the Teapot Its beautiful......Happy Sunday, I'm Janice @ spoonwither.blogspot.com stop by and visit and join me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an amazing collection of hundreds of pieces of this pattern for sale inluding ice tea glasses with pitcher and carrier, serving dishes, gravy, creamer, butters and even some flatware, juice, water, and tea glasses. Would like to keep set together. (270) 217-0928 after 5pm CDT.

    ReplyDelete