Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tea Towel Pillows

I have a pillow obsession, in a sense if I see a pillow sitting at a yard sale or thrift store and pay like .25 cents for it I feel like I have score tremendously! It could be the ugliest pillow in the world, but I buy them simply for their fluff and stuffing!

So I was at Hobby Lobby the other day just wondering around the store aimlessly when I came to their "spring" section. They had tea towels that resembled grain sacks, so I picked up two packs for about $14 for both sets. 

So I took the sets and sewed the two with the stripes together, then I used the two blue towels and sewed them to the back of the "Dine Bone Appetit Enjoy" towels, and came up with a much better version of couch pillows! 

The family has already said how much better these are for taking a quick nap on our couch! 


What do you think? 


1 comment:

  1. They are "WONDERFUL"! Perfect contrast to your leather sofa!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete