Friday, April 27, 2012

Mother and Daughter

One of my coworkers has been collecting brooches ever since she saw my bouquet from my wedding. It has been a thing her and her mom do on the weekends spending time together. She is also a very busy lady and hasnt had time to put them together yet. So she asked me to put them together for her. My coworkers is the colorful one with the silver and her moms is the gold one.












This is going to be a mothers day present for her dear mom! I am very glad I could be a part of it and make it an extra special day with a one of a kind gift for her mom!

Lots of changes for me in blog land,  I have started to expand into a business setting, getting all of the correct paperwork filed, you can see I now have my own domain name, facebook page, and my etsy shop has blown up lately! Maybe one day I could quit my every day job and move into something fantastic!


1 comment: