Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Black and White Bouquet

Just wanted to share some more pictures, and another bouquet I did.



Its a black and white themed, with hints of gold and silver.






Etsy has kept me pretty busy, tons of corespondence with people about custom bouquets. I have gotten a few custom orders which seems like they are the best. I also have a couple of orders that are just people wanting them in their house!

I have a few projects planned for this weekened, which includes making tea towel pillows out of some tea towels I got from Hobby Lobby! I have a few painting projects going on, and I have some scrabooking things, as well as school! YIKES! 

3 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower. Incredible,amazing, awesome jeweled bouquets...absolutely love them... gotta share them with my gal pals...please come visit my blog palace sometimes. Tiffany Cranky Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, these are gorgeous, no wonder your getting custom orders!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound busy and happy! Love the bouquets.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete