Monday, April 2, 2012

Brooch Bouquets

I have always loved old jewelry, but I can never remember to put any jewelry on since I get up so early in the mornings. I decided for my wedding I wanted a brooch bouquet, and collected different brooches, including some from family members and came up with this beauty.


Well I had tons of leftover brooches, and well I love the look of these, so here are a couple that I have been working on over the past few months. 


This one is not finished yet, i still need to wrap it will ribbon. I have found out that it is much fuller once you wrap it. There is no real theme to this one other than colors. 


This one was kind of themed, with a black, white, gold and silver. There are some small accents of color thrown in there, but its not very much, and not too bold. 

I am considering listing these on Etsy, but at the same time I want to stick them in random places around my home to bring color and inspiration. What do you think? To sell or not to sell? 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Goldie
    Coming over from Treasure Hunt Thursday.
    Love your vintage bouquets - they are beautiful.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Where did you get all the brooches? I have a small, but steadily growing collection of vintage brooches . . . it's an addiction for sure! This is such a lovely idea for a bouquet and for decorating in the house. I'd have a hard time selling them but if you do list them, they will sell FAST I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Thanx for linking up to THT! Let me know if you need help figuring out how to turn off Word Verification. You will get many more comments once its turned off.!:)

    ReplyDelete