Monday, May 9, 2011

 Happy Belated Mothers Day To Everyone! What a busy weekend it was for me, managing to get some stuff knocked out for the wedding, cleaned the house super style for Roberts Birthday party! I also got to see some family that came down from Lake Texomah.

Sunday morning I was laying in bed, it was about 9:00 am and I hear little step's from Robert as he crawled in between us. He gave me a hug, and then had a moment. He ran from the bedroom and came back a few seconds later with two homemade Mothers Day cards. He gave me a hug and a kiss and said "Happy Mothers Day I Love You". What more could a mother ask for?


These are some of the treasures I acquired this weekend from The Colorado Lady. She happened to do a Vintage themed wedding showered, and I was inspired to bring this shower's happenings to the wedding. More to come later. 


Another stash I got from the Colorado Lady, she did a very neat thing with these! 

I also hit up several yard sales and thrift stores, I will have to get the photos uploaded for an awesome post later. 

-Goldie

No comments:

Post a Comment