Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sexy Pure White Legs!


This is a project I didn't expect to keep, but none the less it stayed in my humble house because of its pure awesomeness! I picked up this table from a friend who is always on the lookout for furniture for me! She is a very dear friend, and knows exactly what I am looking for when it comes to furniture!



Overall I don't know if this is meant to be a side table in a living room or a bedroom, but the size of it is pretty darn awesome.


Here is before the hardware, I wasn't sure if i wanted to do anything to the hardware yet. I am not a huge fan of distressing the sides of things, but for some reason this piece just screamed at me to distress it! This is painted in Annie Sloan's pure white, it has really been my color lately!


Finally here is the reason I kept it! Look how great it turned out with the lamp, and all staged all fancy and what not! It looks absolutely perfect in my house, and it had a close match to a mate to go with it! Now I have two end tables in my house i painted, and aren't cheap particle board, and are something that i can be proud of!


1 comment:

  1. YOU are just so amazing with this furniture! I wish I wasn't such a whimp about painting furnitrue.
    Looks great.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete