Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall! Tea Cup Thursday, late posting.

We have been out of town, and super busy the last couple of weeks, so I have been seriously lacking on the Tea Cup Thursday posts! I also have not been able to get any good pictures of the cups so I will show you some from the Auction. 

Aynsley England Bone China Gold Trimmed 7306 Tea Cup and Saucer
 Here is one for some Fall Inspriation! 
Royal Stafford Golden Bramble Tea cup and Saucer
I leave you with one last wish, for a Happy Fall! Today Texas brought fall in with a 56 degree morning. That was quite a change from our 80 or 90 degree mornings. This morning required a small coat for us!


1 comment:

  1. Love the teacups. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and for your kind comment. I'm glad that you felt the tutorial was easy to follow. I appreciate the feedback. Hope to see you tonight at the party. BTW...I'm your latest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete