Monday, January 9, 2012

Busy Busy Weekend

What a very busy weekend, I never thought that I could get so much done in just a few days, and then have so much time for other things! A lot was accomplished including a transformation of the master bathroom! I have also been in a internal struggle with the Master Bedroom and what to do with the head of our bed. I ended up creating a beautiful padded headboard for the room! I am only going to give you a small preview with a full reveal to come later this week! 


I did receive one of the best packages I have gotten in a long time! 

I got four colors this time, and plan on buying more "colors" later this week. Graphite, Old White, Paris Grey and Louis Blue! 


This was the original idea for the headboard.

This is a short and sweet preview of the headboard with more detailed information to come later this week! 


A transformation of chairs... from old and drab to new and fab!


A small before and after preview of the bathroom makeover! 




So a bathroom transformation, headboard transformation, chair transformation, new products tons of work and tons of fabulousness! I cant wait to share better pictures and DIY tutorials later this week!


1 comment: