Thursday, January 19, 2012

Preview of some Chalk Paint Projects!


 Hello Everyone! I just wanted to share with you some of the projects that I have been working on lately, some of these still have more things that need to be taken care of on them, some are finished. These are all going to go into the booth at Pickers Point hopefully this weekend! Then I have a load of furniture to bring down from the Sherman area this weekend as well! 

 
Here is a before picture of a chest of drawers I have had for quite some time. Kind of plain and boring.

Here is the after of these drawers!





 This is a "group" shot of some of the projects I have been working on! As you can tell I have been a busy bee! I am in love with Annies Antibes Green, and Emperors Silk!


 I am considering putting a chalk board in each of these frames what do you think?


This is just a small gold vase I found sitting on top of my project chairs. 
Hope you enjoyed the small preview! 









2 comments:

  1. oo la la! You did great! Love the knobs! Is emperors silk the red paint and where can I find some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes....chalk boards in the frames. I love the softness of your paint. Lovely.You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete