Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Coloradolady: Tell Me Tuesday

I am going to try doing this link party thing, so here goes nothing, Tell Me Tuesday from the one and only

 

Week One Question: ( In keeping with the new year)

What is your number one goal for the next six months?

My goal over the next six months is just to live life to the fullest and forget about all of the crud and crap that people try to throw into life. I have learned lately that I have spent so much time dwelling into the past, and listening to what people say. This year it is going to be about me and my family. Spending some much needed time together, and getting my things together. I think we should be living for ourselves and our families and not for the opinons of others. So here I go, doing things for myself and my child and husband! Happy 2012 to everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Oh. This is such a good one. It is hard for me to do this, but I did make strides in this journey last year. It did involve omitting certain people from my life or at the very least limit my contact with them, but it did make a huge difference. I am learning that people can not make us happy, but there are a darn many of them that can certainly aid in our unhappiness if we let them!! I am pulling for ya!

    Thanks for linking in....hope you come back next week!!

    ReplyDelete